Sunday, March 24 – 8AM – 5PM
Lasell College – Newton, MA
The message of the last election is clear: the people of Massachusetts said that it’s time to invest to create jobs and opportunity for the middle class and for people striving to enter the middle class.
But what policies, in particular, will make the biggest difference? And how do we bring about substantial change on Beacon Hill?
Learn more from policy experts and activists. Share your perspective on change. Have some fun with fellow progressives.
Morning – Policy Sessions: Health Care, Education, Criminal Justice, Election Reform, Economic Development, Revenue
Panelists Including (New Names Added Everyday; check here for latest):
- Steve Grossman, State Treasurer
- Barry Bluestone, Dukakis Center for Urban and Regional Policy , Northeastern University
- Dr. Donald Berwick, Former Administrator of the Center for Medicare/Medicaid
- John Larivee, Community Resources for Justice
- Lisa Guisbond, Citizens for Public Schools
Afternoon – Action Sessions: Organizing, Advocacy, Social Media
Opportunity to connect with other activists and build momentum for progressive change on Beacon Hill
Tickets – $50 includes Breakfast and Lunch
Limited scholarships available – contact email@example.com