Being an effective change agent requires significant resources — organizers, materials, a voter file for canvasses and phone banks, access to the best legislative information. More importantly, to build a progressive Massachusetts we need a community committed, grassroots progressive advocates, invested in making the changes we need to make a more progressive Massachusetts.
For these reasons, we are a dues-paying membership organization.
Our materials and our email communications are available to everyone who wants it. Anyone can engage with our content on social media.
As a dues-paying member, however, you help set our course as an organization. You decide which candidates we endorse and what campaigns we prioritize. You help elect and serve on our Board. In short, you make our work possible; you lead our organization forward.
Benefits of Membership
- Members have access to our organizers and organizing tools like training and voter files, canvass kits, predictive dialing.
- Members have access to advocacy tools like our policy conference and petitioning templates.
- Members set the priorities of the organization at our annual conference.
- Members determine whether we endorse in a race and which candidate we endorse.
- Members help elect and serve on our Board of Directors
- Members make our work possible.
While you can give using the paid membership links below, we prefer you give on our contribution page here:
If you wish to send a check, please make it out to "Progressive Massachusetts" and mail to 41 West Street, Suite 700, Boston, Massachusetts 02111.
We welcome all contributions and thank you, in advance, for your support.